Medico-legal Therapy and reporting service in Liverpool
Access CBT has extensive experience of meeting the reporting and therapeutic needs of insurance-funded, solicitor directed personal injury claims.
Finding a local agency that is able to offer a high standard in the only two therapies which are recommended by National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) for PTSD and Trauma related symptoms – CBT and EMDR – can often be a time consuming process.
Access CBT can help with this.
- Timely, accurate clinical assessment with a comprehensive report provided 72 hours after the appointment.
- Evidence based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and/or EMDR from the centre of Liverpool.
- Full case management including frequent progress updates upon request.
- Clinical notes available upon request.
- Flexible appointment times to meet your client’s schedule.
- Discharge report within 72 hours of the final treatment session.
- All reporting and therapy is provided by BABCP Accredited CBT therapists and EMDR association Accredited EMDR practitioners.
Our medico-legal fee schedule
|Comprehensive CBT Assessment||£200|
|Brief CBT Assessment||£165|
|Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Session||£100 per session|
|EMDR Therapy Session||£100|
If there are additional services that you require then please contact us on 07887 701 176 or email email@example.com to discuss.